Motorola DM1400 (analogue)
You are viewing the analogue DM1400 radio page. To order a digital DM1400 model, please visit our digital DM1400 page.
Stay connected with your workers whether they’re delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a bus or tram. The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is a reliable, cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the everyday driver so you can connect without distraction.
This analogue/digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It’s also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritise critical communication.
The analogue-only model of the DM1400 allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- 2-digit numerical display
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- 4 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions